Wow, What A Great Week!
January 21st, 2014
Where do we begin?
- Last Week, Chef Blake Hartwick used Cannizzaro Arrabbiata on the menu at Bonterra Dining & Wine Room…and they sold out! They even asked for more – what an incredible honor
- This past weekend, we traveled up to Asheville in hopes of getting on the shelves at any of the 3 of the most unique and wonderful stores that we could find…and we did it! All 3! Thank you to Katuah Market, French Broad Food Co-Op and West Village Market – we can’t wait to come back and do some tastings! Oh – and we took selfies at all 3!
- We will be conducting a tasting at one of our newest stores on Saturday – Southern Season in Chapel Hill! So exciting!
- We had this incredible post to our Facebook page last night…
- It has been YEARS since I’ve opened a jar of pre-made sauce, but this past weekend we purchased a jar of your product. I made it tonight and I must say that it was absolutely delicious! This was the best sauce ever! We will be getting more for sure! Thank you!!!
We are so thankful to our customers for helping make this dream a reality – we still can’t believe it.